At Merrell, we stand behind our products; Merrell shoes each come with a 12 month warranty and sandals with a 6 month warranty against any faults with materials or workmanship. Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law because we want you to be happy with your purchase. Please read the following carefully regarding Merrell warranties:
Merrell will accept product returns for 12 months from purchase on shoes and 6 months on sandals, and provide you with an exchange, refund or repair where:
• The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
• The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
• The product does not match the sample or our description; and
• You can present your receipt or other adequate proof of purchase
Merrell does not accept returns for problems as a result of regular wear and tear, or for problems caused by improper use.
Please click here for information on how to return a purchase that you have made on this website.
Yes, we offer express delivery via Australia Post (within Australia only). Note that next day delivery is dependent on the suburb you live in. To check that your suburb qualifies for next day delivery please visit the Australia Post website and refer to the "Express Post - National Network" section, https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/
If your suburb falls outside the normal network, delivery is not guaranteed in 1-2 working days.
PO Box delivery is not available for express shipping.
This site ships to Australia only. Use the drop-down menu at the top of your screen (click on the flag) to select your country and find out your local shopping options.
Yes! Merrell Australia online now offers a new, simple and flexible payment option for our shoppers - Afterpay. Buy what you want today, pay for it over 4 equal fortnightly instalments, interest-free! Use your debit or credit card, get approved instantly. For more information click here.
We generally recommend the following guidelines for cleaning footwear:
• Cleaning: On a regular basis, brush away any surface dirt with a soft brush. After extended, rugged use, wash with mild soap and warm water. Be sure to rinse all soap off as it is hydrophilic. (Do not soak the shoes, or get any leather parts wet for too long.)
• Drying: Open the shoes fully, remove the insoles and laces and let them dry at room temperature. (Never expose them to heat!)
• Conditioning: Recommended treatment depends on the construction and material of the footwear. Many treatments do slightly alter the colour and appearance of the shoes.
All sizes listed on the Merrell Australia website are in US sizes.
Please click here for our Sizing Guide.
New shoes can sometimes squeak as the material rubs together, or they might contain a small air pocket which has formed during manufacturing. Click here for a quick guide on how to stop the squeak.
Since different shoes are more suited to different people, we recommend visiting a store and speaking to a footwear specialist, or contacting customer service to ensure you get the right shoes for you:
We normally recommend sizing up to the next whole size for our sandals. However, every person does fit differently into our products. If you need to return them for a different size, we do offer free exchanges*.
*with proof of purchase and within the specified warranty period.
Merrell loyalty vouchers are valid for 3 months from the issue date. The expiry date is specified on each voucher.
Vouchers can only be redeemed on transactions of $50 or more. The $50 need to be spent in the one transaction.
No, only one (1) voucher can be used per transaction.
In store by providing your new contact details to our staff to update in the point of sale system, OR Online by logging into your account https://www.merrellaustralia.com.au/customer/account/login/
In store by providing your contact details, OR Online by creating an account: https://www.merrellaustralia.com.au/customer/account/create/
Once you have created an account, all your future transactions (in store and online) will count towards your next loyalty voucher.
This could be because we do not hold an email address for you or the email address we have is invalid.
This is not a problem; the staff in store will be able to find your voucher by looking up your account.
We recommend that you contact one of our stores or the customer service line (1300 131 766) to confirm you do have a voucher in our system.
Please contact the customer service line (1300 131 766) and ask for your voucher number. They will give it to you over the phone.
Yes. You can pass your voucher to friends or family for them to use in a Merrell store or online.
You have 2 ways to opt-out of all email marketing communications:
1. Click the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of a Merrell newsletter that was sent to you, OR
2. Log into your account online and change your newsletter preferences https://www.merrellaustralia.com.au/customer/account/login/
M-Rewards loyalty vouchers are sent by email and are redeemable in store and online. However a store gift voucher is distributed and redeemable only in store. If you are not sure which one you have, please check the voucher, if it has an M-Rewards logo on it, it is definitely a loyalty voucher!
- Receive a $30 voucher when you reach a total of $300 spend (in one or several transactions). Then, for every subsequent $300 spent, you will be sent another $30 voucher.
- Exclusive invitations to VIP sale events.
- Notification of new product arrivals.
- Access to competitions.
Vouchers are emailed to customers once a week. It means that it may take up to 1 week before you receive your loyalty voucher.
In store: either print the voucher you have received by email OR just show the email on your phone to the staff. Alternatively, store staff can find your voucher in the point of sale system.
Online: enter your loyalty voucher number later in the checkout prior to payment.