ANTORA 2 MID GTX
Designed specifically for women, this protective trail runner is made with Q FORM® 2 stability technology and a Vibram® outsole for confidence on moderate terrain.
• GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane, bonded Invisible Fit construction for lightweight, breathable protection that fits and feels like an unprotected shoe
• Abrasion-resistant textile and TPU upper
• Traditional lace closure
• Synthetic heel counter for security
• Breathable mesh lining
• Removable EVA foam insole
• Women's-specific Q FORM® 2 dual-density midsole provide light pronation relief
• Forefoot and heel cushioning pods
• Rock plate for protection
• Vibram® TC5+ with adaptive lugs
• Stack height (heel/toe): 28.5mm/20.5mm; Drop: 8mm; Lug: 5mm
• Weight: 16oz / 476g (full pair)
Mile after mile, Vibram high-performance rubber soles take on tough terrain with unmatched durability, stability and slip-resistance
A protective Rock plate to protect your feet from the rigourous terrain. Making you feel more comfortable, and more protected.
A process of using pro-biotic technology to provide a method of odor control.
There's more than one way to make a shoe. Vegan friendly uses 0% animal products while providing 100% comfort and style. Feel Good. Look Good.
The proprietary FloatPro Foam focuses on comfort, with an increased level of midsole providing a comfortable ride no matter what the terrain.