MOAB 2 GORE-TEX
With the Moab 2 Gore-Tex you will be ready to embrace the great outdoors no matter the conditions, or the terrain! Moab is versatile, comfortable and supportive, giving you peak performance in wet and dry conditions.
WHAT IS GORE-TEX®?
Gore-tex (GTX) is a Waterproof membrane that gives your exceptional breathability and waterproof performance.
WHAT IS VIBRAM®?
Vibram is a premium rubber outsole which provides exceptional traction, slip-resistant enough to grip the most challenging of surfaces, wet or dry.
- Moisture and debris is kept out by the bellows, closed-cell foam tongue to keep your feet clean and dry
- Highly supportive thanks to the Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO+ blended EVA contoured footbed with zonal arch and heel support
- Air cushioning in the heel and EVA midsole absorb shock and adds stability for ultimate comfort on the longest hikes and runs
- Protective rubber toe cap means you can feel secure and won't need to hold back
- Vibram® TC5+ outsole
- 5mm lug depth
- Weight: 844g
- Gore-TexYou can change your sport, but you'll never need to change your shoes. GORE-TEX Performance Shell provides breathable, comfortable, waterproof protection for all you do.
- VibramMile after mile, Vibram high-performance rubber soles take on tough terrain with unmatched durability, stability and slip-resistance.
- Waterproof FootwearOutside protection when you're on the move, M Select DRY products shed external moisture from precipitation and wet ground conditions while allowing moisture from physical activity to escape to give you dry comfort inside and out. For wet weather conditions M Select DRY delivers added protection