MOAB 2 GORE-TEX
Experience out-of-the-box comfort in this GORE-TEX® hiker. With durable leathers, a supportive footbed, and Vibram® traction, the Moab has been worn on the feet of nearly 20 million people since its inception.
• GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane, exceptional breathability and waterproof performance
• Synthetic leather and mesh upper
• Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out
• Protective rubber toe cap
• Breathable mesh lining
• Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO+ blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• EVA midsole for stability and comfort
• Vibram® TC5+ sole
• 5mm lug depth
• Weight: 744g
- VibramMile after mile, Vibram high-performance rubber soles take on tough terrain with unmatched durability, stability and slip-resistance.
- M-FreshLong-lasting M Select FRESH naturally eliminates sweat and its odour-causing bacteria with reactive, friendly microbes that break down perspiration on contact with natural enzymes
- Gore-TexYou can change your sport, but you'll never need to change your shoes. GORE-TEX Performance Shell provides breathable, comfortable, waterproof protection for all you do.