MOAB 2 GORE-TEX
With the Women's Moab 2 GTX hiking boot you will be ready to embrace the great outdoors no matter the conditions, or the terrain! This hiking boot is versatile, comfortable and supportive, giving you peak performance in wet and dry conditions.
• GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane gives you exceptional breathability and waterproof performance
• Synthetic leather and mesh upper with breathable mesh lining
• Moisture and debris is kept out by the bellows, closed-cell foam tongue to keep your feet clean and dry
• Highly supportive thanks to the Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO+ blended EVA contoured footbed with zonal arch and heel support
• Air cushioning in the heel and EVA midsole absorb shock and adds stability for ultimate comfort on the longest hikes and runs
• Protective rubber toe cap means you can feel secure and won't need to hold back
• Vibram® TC5+ sole
• 5mm lug depth
- VibramMile after mile, Vibram high-performance rubber soles take on tough terrain with unmatched durability, stability and slip-resistance.
- Gore-TexYou can change your sport, but you'll never need to change your shoes. GORE-TEX Performance Shell provides breathable, comfortable, waterproof protection for all you do.
- M-FreshLong-lasting M Select FRESH naturally eliminates sweat and its odour-causing bacteria with reactive, friendly microbes that break down perspiration on contact with natural enzymes