For over a decade, the Merrell® Moab has been the choice of hikers when a choice needs to be made, making it the bestselling hiker in the world. Famous for its out-of-the-box comfort, durability and all-purpose versatility, its predecessors have enabled 20 million people to step further outdoors. The Moab Speed is a lightweight, protective hybrid designed to give you confidence to tackle any trail.
• Mesh and TPU upper
• 100% recycled laces
• Padded collar
• Protective toe cap
• 100% recycled mesh lining
• EVA foam insole with 50% recycled top sheet
• Removable PU foam insole
• Rock plate for protection
• FloatPro Foam™ midsole for a lightweight ride that lasts
• New Vibram Traction Lug outsole design for added traction and stability
• Vibram Ecostep is 30% recycled rubber
• Drop: 10mm
• Lug: 4mm
- VibramMile after mile, Vibram high-performance rubber soles take on tough terrain with unmatched durability, stability and slip-resistance.
- Vegan FriendlyThere's more than one way to make a shoe. Vegan friendly uses 0% animal products while providing 100% comfort and style. Feel Good. Look Good.
- TractionM-Select GRIP outsoles deliver durable, highly slip-resistant stability on wet and dry ground,over mixed terrain.