MOAB SPEED (GORE-TEX)
The exclusive Moab Speed GTX takes the innovations of the archival Moab and updates them for the ever-changing trail. Built on a Rock plate foundation with recycled laces, lining and footbed. The shoe is engineered with Gore-Tex® waterproofing, FloatPro® and a Vibram® EcoDura sole, a compound made from a minimum of 30% recycled material.
• GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane, exceptional breathability and waterproof performance
• Mesh and TPU upper 100% recycled laces
• Padded collar
Protective toe cap
• 100% recycled mesh lining
• EVA foam insole with 50% recycled top sheet
• Removable PU foam insole
• Rock plate for protection
• FloatPro Foam™ midsole for a lightweight ride that lasts
• New Vibram Traction Lug outsole design for added traction and stability
• Vibram Ecostep is 30% recycled rubber
• Drop: 10mm
• Lug: 4mm
Mile after mile, Vibram high-performance rubber soles take on tough terrain with unmatched durability, stability and slip-resistance
A Waterproof Gore-Tex membrane that gives exceptional breathability and waterproof performance. (Fitting note: We recommend to go up half a size compared to a non Gore-Tex option)
The proprietary FloatPro Foam focuses on comfort, with an increased level of midsole providing a comfortable ride no matter what the terrain.
There's more than one way to make a shoe. Vegan friendly uses 0% animal products while providing 100% comfort and style. Feel Good. Look Good.
A protective Rock plate to protect your feet from the rigourous terrain. Making you feel more comfortable, and more protected.