MOAB 3 MID (GORE-TEX)
The Moab 3 Mid (Gore-Tex) Waterproof Hiking Boot -
With the combination of a GORE-TEX waterproof membrane and a premium VIBRAM outsole, when it comes to hiking boots you can't get much better than this Mid-Cut boot. Built for any terrain, elevation or weather Australia can throw at you.
For over a decade, the Merrell Moab has been the choice of hikers when a choice needs to be made, making it the bestselling hiker in the world. Famous for its out-of-the-box comfort, durability and all purpose versatility, its predecessors have enabled 25million people to step further outdoors.
Version 3 features a new more supportive insole, a softer more cushioned midsole, a grippier Vibran outsole, and partially recycled fabrics.
(Styles are subject to availability and may differ between online and in-store)
- Waterproof GORE-TEXR membrane that gives exceptional breathability and waterproof performance.
- A premium VIBRAMR rubber outsole which provides exceptional traction, slip resistant enough to grip the most challenging of surfaces, wet or dry.
- Pigskin leather & Mesh Upper
- Bellow tongue to keep out debris
- Protective toe cap
- Kinetic FitTM ADVANCED removeable contoured insole with reinforced heel cushioning for medium support.
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Lightwieght EVA foam midsole for stability and comfort
- Lug Depth = 5mm
- Vibram OutsoleMile after mile, Vibram high-performance rubber soles take on tough terrain with unmatched durability, stability and slip-resistance.
- Gore-Tex (Waterproof)You can change your sport, but you'll never need to change your shoes. GORE-TEX Performance Shell provides breathable, comfortable, waterproof protection for all you do.