The Moab 3 (Vent) Hiking Shoe -
With the inclusion of a premium Vibram outsole, the Moab 3 is built for any terrain or elevation Australia has on offer.
For over a decade, the Merrell Moab has been the choice of hikers when a choice needs to be made, making it the bestselling hiker in the world. Famous for its out-of-the-box comfort, durability and all purpose versatility, its predecessors have enabled 25million people to step further outdoors.
Version 3 features a new more supportive insole, a softer more cushioned midsole, a grippier Vibram outsole, and partially recycled fabrics.
MOAB 3 FEATURES
- A premium VIBRAMR rubber outsole which provides exceptional traction, slip resistant enough to grip the most challenging of surfaces, wet or dry.
- Pigskin leather & Mesh Upper
- Bellow tongue to keep out debris
- Protective toe cap
- Kinetic FitTM ADVANCED removeable contoured insole with reinforced heel cushioning for medium support.
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Lightwieght EVA foam midsole for stability and comfort
- Lug Depth = 5mm
- VibramMile after mile, Vibram high-performance rubber soles take on tough terrain with unmatched durability, stability and slip-resistance.